In the logs menu we can see Audit Logs
Audit Logs are maintained for operations on entities and the source can be Server, Agent or Process. In Process Studio, there is an ‘Audit Log’ plugin step through which users can send Process Audit Logs if any; in this case, Audit Logs will be added with the source as "PROCESS". Agent Logs generated by Server or Agent are marked with source Server and Agent respectively.
Only Tenant Administrators have access to this menu. Tenant Administrators can search/download audit logs in the .csv format.
Audit Logs: View
Audit Logs can be viewed under Logs menu.
- Click Logs menu and Audit Logs sub-menu. You can see a listing of Audit logs. Each of the columns is explained in the table below.
Figure 8a: Audit Logs
Table 14: Audit Logs Table
Login Username. If source is SERVER, logged in username is populated.
Entity name on which operation is performed.
Following is the list of entities accessed by users.
It is the operation performed.
Following is the current list of operations being done on entities.
The source for Audit Log can be:
SERVER, AGENT, WORKFLOW
Notes: If audit logs are added as source "SERVER", username value is populated. If audit logs are added as source "AGENT/WORKFLOW", agent name value is populated
The IP of the Source above.
This is the operation status. The status of operation can be: Success, Failure
It is the audit log creation date. It is the Date of operation.
Id of the entity object on which operation was performed object.
name of the entity object on which operation was performed
A description of the Audit Log.
If source is AGENT/WORKFLOW, agent name is populated.
Log level can be set to INFO or TRACE for source WORKFLOW in Process Studio Audit log step. For source Server and Agent, Audit logs are system generated and we do not specify log level.
Audit Logs: Search
Following, are the steps for Audit Logs Search,
- Type a search string in the search box on the top right corner to filter records.
Figure 8b: Search Audit logs
- Type Create in the Search Box. Records with operation Create are filtered as seen below.
Figure 8c: Filtered Search Results
Audit Logs: Advanced Search
Following are the steps for Audit Logs Advanced Search,
- Advanced Search can be done by selecting one or more of the search criteria: Org Code, Entity, Source, Log Level, Username, Agent Name, Source IP, Operation, Created and Status as seen below.
- Select a Column.
Figure 8d: Advanced Search Filter Criteria
- The Comparator for the different search criteria is as follows,
- Username, Agent Name and Source IP can be with values equal to, not equal to, like, begins with and ends with.
- Org Code, Entity, Source, Log Level, Operation and Status can equal to or not equal to a value in the list.
- Created can be with values exact date, before, after, in between, not in between
- Org Code is chosen in the first column below. The corresponding Comparators are visible. Select a Comparator.
Figure 8e: Advanced Search Filter Column
- The Corresponding Values for chosen Column and Comparator are seen in the drop down list. Select a Value.
Figure 8f: Select Comparator
- Tenant1 has been chosen below. Click Add Filter button.
Figure 8g: Add Filter
- The Audit Log Advanced Search filter criterion is added as seen below.
Figure 8h: Filter Criteria Added
Audit Logs: Download
Click Download Logs Button at the top right corner.
- Download on the pop-up window the download Audit Logs as a .csv file.
Figure 8i: Download Audit Logs
- Success message appears showing Audit Logs download started. Figure 8h: Audit Logs Download Started
Figure 8j: Select Value
- Audit Log file is downloaded as shown below.
Figure 8k: Audit Log .csv file downloaded